ADVANCE X-SHELL jacket - Peat / Black
Perfect for Autumn & Winter climates
Developed and manufactured exclusively for STIHL, this stylish jacket is great for cold weather conditions.
- Peat and black coloured version – made from a highly elastic material that’s both fast-drying and warm
- Black areas are water-resistant and breathable, coloured zones are waterproof and breathable
- Breast pocket, inner pocket and abrasion protection on the shoulders
- Perfect in combination with ADVANCE X-FLEX trousers, as well as HS MULTI-PROTECT and FS3 PROTECT protective trousers
- Awarded the KWF Test quality mark
No chainsaw protection
ADVANCE X-SHELL jacket, size S (Chest 36")£190.00*
ADVANCE X-SHELL jacket, size M (Chest 39")£190.00*
ADVANCE X-SHELL jacket, size L (Chest 42")£190.00*
ADVANCE X-SHELL jacket, size XL (Chest 46")£190.00*
ADVANCE X-SHELL jacket, size XXL (Chest 49")£190.00*
* Manufacturer's recommended retail price updated as of February 2021. The manufacturer's recommended retail prices are subject to change without notice.
The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. Please ask your local STIHL Approved Dealer for further information.
|Cut protection type / Class||No protection|
|Size||S - XXL|
|Weight kg 1)||0.7|
|UV protection factor||40+|
|Elastic outer fabric||Yes|
|Water repellency 2)||+++|
|Material durability 2)||+++|
|Low temperatures protection 2)||+++|
|Dirt repellency 2)||Yes|
1) Based on size 52
2) + good ++ very good +++ excellent
Material is waterproof whilst remaining breathable
The material is particularly suitable in the cold season as it is well insulated and dries quickly. Depending on the temperature, warm functional clothing can be worn as an undercoat or overcoat.
Highly breathable materials for a good body temperature in hotter weather.
Flexible fabric is used in high wear areas for durability and freedom of movement.
Lightweight upper makes it easy to use and offers good wearing comfort, especially in daily use.
Washable at 60°C
STIHL clothing can be washed at 60 ° C.
Durable outer layers help to protect the clothing from wear and tear when working in more demanding environments.
Features large areas of high-visibility orange for improved safety.
Extremely robust material prevents injuries caused by thorns.
Owners manuals and safety brochures