1. This website is intended for use by residents of England, Scotland and Wales only. If you are looking at this website from outside of these named territories you are advised to visit www.stihl.com from where you will be able to find the STIHL company website most appropriate to you.
2. Material incorporated in this website, including all trade marks and logos, belongs to STIHL or its licensors. You may download a single copy of material incorporated in the website for your own use to decide whether or not to purchase a STIHL product or to further your use of a previously-purchased product. Use of such material other than as provided is prohibited.
3. The material provided on this website is provided 'as is' and on an 'as available basis'.
4. Nothing shall limit STIHL's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or that of its employees. Subject to the above, STIHL shall not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential losses, loss of profits or data, or business interruption, arising from your use or inability to use this website, or your use of the information on this website, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
5. Without prejudice to paragraph 4 above, STIHL provides the 'Know How' section of this website as preliminary guidance only and professional advice should be sought from your local STIHL dealer in respect of the matters dealt with in that section.
6. Any link that may be provided to any third party website is provided for your convenience. STIHL does not endorse the contents of any third party website to which a link is provided, and is not responsible for such websites. You use any link provided from this website entirely at your own risk.
7. Website operator:
ANDREAS STIHL Limited
(company number 1376302). VAT number GB296317137.
E-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org