Meet our smallest, lightest chainsaw:
The new MS 150 C-E pruning professional
When it comes to pruning branches, tending orchards and young trees, nursery managers, fruit growers and contract gardeners can now swap their handsaw for the power and speed of a chainsaw with the new lightweight STIHL MS 150 C-E.
Another world-beating chainsaw from STIHL, the new MS 150 C-E weighs only 2.8 kg – making it not only STIHL's but also the world's lightest rear-handled machine. That means it is simply a pleasure to use. Compact and lightweight, the new model delivers 1.0kW power, and at 2.8kg/kW it has easily the best power-to-weight ratio of any chainsaw today.
Light in weight the new model may be but it is no lightweight in its task. Combining its power with an especially narrow chain means the chainsaw delivers a powerful and clean cut, and that makes it ideal for pruning branches or tending young tree stands.
The new MS 150 C-E chainsaw is available from early September with either a 10" or 12" guide bar. For more details visit the Product pages or talk to your local Approved Dealer.
Perfect for professional pruning
- The lightest chainsaw ever from STIHL.
- Best power-to-weight ratio available today, means you can work for longer without tiring.
- Narrow saw chain delivers a very fine surface cut – perfect for pruning and tending young trees.
Gentle on the environment and on your pocket
- Advanced STIHL 2-MIX engine with low exhaust emissions (fully compliant with latest EU Standards).
- Low fuel consumption for efficient running costs and long re-fuelling intervals.
Nice and easy to use
- ErgoStart easy-start feature as standard means you can start up the engine with a slow, gentle pull.
- Low weight, low vibrations and perfect balance make the MS 150 C-E chainsaw a real pleasure in use.
Simple to maintain
- Large, easy access fuel and chain oil tank openings allow no-mess filling without any tools.
- Chain tensioning is simple with a single nut allowing easy side access to the sprocket.
- Cleaning the air filter is easy and tool-free with the filter accessed via the single piece shroud.